BRAS Thermography – Wichita, Kansas (Mobile) provides full body and breast thermography as well as breast health and education. Concerned about breast health, breast cancer or breast lumps? Learn more and be proactive by educating yourself on breast health and using a breast screening called thermography. Thermography is a no touch, no radiation, early breast screening that can be done in as little as 15 minutes!We are located in Wichita and serve South Cental Kansas and the surrounding areas.
- Breast Health Education
Certified Clinical Thermographers:
- Jonathan and Tricia Brooks
Learn the Bare Facts about Thermography
- Safe, easy, and pain free
- No radiation exposure – FDA registered.
- No compression of breast tissue
- Detects changes in breast tissue from the smallest of tumors.
- Provides information about inflammatory breast cancer (IBC)
- Entire breast can be imaged
- Provides information about fibrocystic breast disease or tumor inflammation
- Effectively and safely screens breasts with implants
- Useful for evaluating chest wall after breast surgery
- Effective for breasts of all sizes
- Creates opportunities for early intervention
Bust the Myths
Radiation from a mammogram is 1000 times greater than that from a chest x-ray. It accumulates over time, with ten x-rays increasing your breast cancer risk by 10%. Mechanical compression of your breast – as well as a biopsy – can dislocate and spread existing malignant cells. A breast cancer growth has grown for 7-8 years and reached 4-10 billion cells before a mammogram can detect it. This is not early detection!
Source: Dr. Mercola, “The Safe Breast Cancer Screening Your Doctor Isn’t Telling You About.”
Journal of Surg. Onc. 1997, 65(4), 284-97
Results in One Day!
Results are reported quickly by certified doctors and include all color images taken during your test. The first session provides the baseline of your “thermal signature.” A session 3 months later checks to see if the patterns remain unchanged, with yearly thermograms suggested thereafter. Early detection provides time for preventive measures far in advance of what is seen with traditional mammograms.
*Note: Thermography is not a replacement for Mammography. We recommend a balanced health approach that includes both prevention and traditional medical approaches.