Liquid Omega with D3
- Liquid Omega with D3 is a high potency natural orange flavored liquid Omega 3 fatty acid supplement for cardiovascular support.
- This supplement contains 786 mg of EPA, 524 mg of DHA and 1000 IU’s of D3 per serving (5 ml or 1 teaspoon)
- The Omega 3 fatty acids in this formula come from cold water fish.
- Liquid Omega with D3 is steam distilled. It is in the natural triglyceride form so molecular distillation is not required. It is assayed for PCB’s and heavy metals.
- Liquid Omega with D3 supports beneficial prostaglandin production*, cardiovascular health*, circulation*, immune system function*, joint comfort*, neurological function*
- Omega-3 fatty acids are important to health, especially for the heart, brain and cell membranes of the body.* The omega-3 fatty acids, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) are precursors to the PGE3 series of prostaglandins, which are substances important to proper body regulation.*
- Prostaglandins are derivatives of fatty acids that are produced in most tissues of the body and have varying physiologic actions. They are hormone-like substances that regulate many of the body’s functions, such as the immune response, inflammatory pathways, blood pressure, and platelet aggregation. When inflammation is present, the body’s levels of prostaglandin E2’s are pro-inflammatory prostaglandins that have been linked to high blood pressure, skin inflammation, and cancer. They overwhelm the system! Aging, stress, diabetes, degenerative diseases like arthritis, certain drugs including corticosteroids, NSAIDs, nutritional deficiencies and the inability to convert parent fattch acids (LA or ALA), have all been associated with low levels of prostaglandins.
- Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin. Adequate vitamin D levels may be important for maintaining blood pressure within normal ranges.* Vitamin D also impacts heart health by supporting the body’s natural cytokine production and vascular function.* Vitamin D is also an immune system modulator to support healthy T Cell and macrophage responses*
Each serving contains:
Total Calories 40
Total Calories from Fat 40
Total Fat 4.6 g
Saturated Fat 1.4 g
Cholesterol 23 mg
Vitamin D3 1,000 IU
Fish Oil (Sardine & Anchovy) 4,365 mg
Omega 3 1,484 mg
EPA 786 mg
DHA 524 mg
Other ingredients: natural orange flavor, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid
-Contains Fish Oil (Sardine and Anchovy) and soy
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this or any nutritional product.
-Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 teaspoon (5ml) daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Refrigerate after opening. Do not freeze.
Distributed by BRAS. Check availability at your nearest BRAS location.