Diindolylmethane, or DIM, is a phytochemical produced during the digestion of cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage and cauliflower. Besides eating these vegetables, you can obtain DIM through supplements, such as EstroPro. DIM is produced from a chemical compound in the vegetables known as indole-3-carbinol or I3C.
Research shows beneficial effects of DIM on estrogen metabolism, according to the MSKCC. This could have beneficial effects for several health conditions, such as treating endometriosis, premenstrual syndrome and chronic breast pain in women, and preventing benign prostatic hyperplasia, or an enlarged prostate, in men. Dim might also reduce side effects and risks of estrogen hormone replacement therapy. Animal and laboratory research has found that DIM kills cancer cells and stops the cells from spreading. DIM shows effectiveness against pancreatic and colon cancer. DIM also may be effective against breast and prostate cancer according to the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, or MSKCC. 
- EstroPro is a dietary supplement used to support hormonal balance and weight management in both men and women.*
- Supplemental use of EstroPro supports your estrogen management system that will help you achieve your health and fitness goals, whether you are a man or woman, young or old, athlete, body builder, or a dieter.*
- EstroPro is a proprietary blend of Diindolylmethan (DIM*), Vitamin E and Phosphatidylcholine in a highly-bioavailable, patented form that reduces the health risks associated with estrogen dominance and slow estrogen metabolism in both men and women by helping to maintain proper hormone balance.*
- DIM* is a plant compound that promotes estrogen metabolism causing a beneficial shift in the balance of estrogen, testosterone, and progesterone in both men and women.* A healthy balance between estrogen, testosterone, and progesterone supports skin, prostate, ovarian, breast, skeletal, joint, and cardiovascular health, lean body mass, efficient fat burning, better physical conditioning, improved mood and memory, increased libido, and by supporting healthy aging.*
- EstroPro supports those taking HRT because it helps the body balance estrogen by modulating the activity of enzymes. These enzymes support the metabolism of estrogen.*
- In women, estrogen is the dominant hormone. Healthy metabolism of estrogen lowers the health risks and side-effects associated with unopposed estrogen or estrogen dominance. In men, testosterone is the dominant hormone while estrogen is found in small amounts. Increased estrogen and inadequate estrogen metabolism contributes to male hormonal imbalance. Supporting estrogen metabolism with EstroPro may help restore the testosterone-to-estrogen ratio.*
- EstroPro can be used with other supplements to support metabolism and hormone balance.* It can be used in conjunction with DaVinci Laboratories of Vermont’s Meno-Discovery, Prostate Health, and is considered safe to use in conjunction with synthetic hormone replacement therapies.
DIM* are registered trademarks of BioResponse, LLC, Boulder, CO. US Patent #6,086,915
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.